Allied Kitchen & Bath goes green!
We would like to wish you a
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Debby Singer, Showroom Manager, Decorative Hardware
An industry staple with deep familial roots, Debby Singer has carved a niche out for herself in the South Florida Community as Allied Kitchen & Bath’s Showroom Manager. Well respected among her industry peers, Debby is passionate about her job and manages to successfully live and breathe plumbing and hardware in such a way that when she suggests a brand or type of fixture, it comes from a long line of experience and knowledge and Allied’s clients know they’re getting the best advice possible for their project.
Debby is relentless in her quest for customer satisfaction and will stop at almost nothing to make sure she delivers exactly what our clients needs.
“Debby is an incredible mentor for our younger employees and has taken many of them under her wing to not only teach them about our industry, but about life, family and genuinely caring for people in general. She is more than an asset to our Allied Kitchen & Bath family.” – Bill Feinberg, president
- Colors and paneling is dated and worn.
- More than one cabinet or drawer does not close evenly or properly.
- Cabinet door hinges wobble.
- You are a two cook family with a one cook-sized kitchen.
- You have a microwave/oven combination.
- You have knobs on your appliances.
- Countertops, grout and flooring never come as clean as you would like regardless of the amount of attention that is paid to them.
- Because of limited space, your need to store every day cooking equipment in other rooms of your house.
- You don’t have the right configuration to entertain the way you would like.
- Your backsplash does not extend more than 8 inches above the counter or reach the base of cabinets.
- Your cabinets have exposed hinges.
- You kitchen uses over and under cabinet fluorescent lighting.
- The only lighting is recessed cans.
- Your countertops are made from commonly specified granite that has become a commodity.
- Your kitchen shows wear and tear or visible signs of water damage from past leaks.
- You have a hard time finding what you need when you need it.
SEE THE AFTER PHOTOS BELOW!!