Salesperson / Designer
South Florida’s premier, design and build firm is seeking to add an experienced Salesperson/Designer to its Showroom team. A working knowledge of cabinetry, countertops, plumbing, and appliances is required. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with an outgoing personality, professional appearance, and motivated to excel in sales. Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential. The Designer/Salesperson will interact with clients (homeowners, designers, architects, builders, etc.) and guide them through our process from concept to completion.
- Experience working with manufactured cabinet lines including sales, design, estimating, layout and presentations required.
- Establish new contacts through walk-in traffic, referrals or company provided leads.
- Keep up with product knowledge of cabinetry, countertops, and appliances.
- Design, draw, estimate, field measure and layout, order, installation drawings.
- Inside sales through walk-in traffic or referrals on assigned floor days.
- Participation in Saturday showroom schedule required.
- Ability to close the deal, essential.
- Possess a “Whatever it takes” attitude!
- NKBA Certification a plus
Job Type: Full-time
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience.
For additional information about our company, please visit our website at https://www.alliedkitchenandbath.com/